CORPUS CHRISTI IN CUSCO
JUNE: Cusco + Corpus Christi
A whole day to learn more about Cusco the capital of the Inka, now an Andean and Catholic Christian culture as well as discovering the festival of Corpus Christi.
Our tour guide, at 10:00am transfers you from your hotel to the Main Square. Our tour guide will accompany you throughout the day.
We will have the opportunity to see all the Saints participating in this procession and the guide will give you all the description of the typical dances of the region. We will also visit the local markets and taste the dishes specially prepared for this festival.
Lunch is included.
Transfer back to the hotel at 6:00 pm approximately.
- All transfers in private transportation as described in the itinerary.
- 1 lunch
- Professional guides and wizards guide (English - Spanish)
- Guided Tours
- First aid kit and complete security.
- Support staff.
- Internal flights and taxes
- Tax on domestic and international flights
- Personal expenses
- Extra meals and drinks
- Others not specified
RECOMMENDATIONS AND NOTES
- Accommodation, transportation, meals and optional excursions can be arranged